Saturday, July 26, 2008

Excersize me and MS 9

Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything. That is because I have been walking three to four miles a day. I walk about one and half miles three times a day. I have been walking for about two weeks know and I am seeing the difference when I look at my cloths and in the mirror. Although I don't know if anyone else can see it. My friend says she can tell across my belly and midriff. So she may be just telling me that but she is pretty truthful so maybe I am. If my scales are not lying I have lost about 5 to 7 pounds. When I walk every day three times a day I really have not been hungry believe it or not. I think it is speeding up my metabolism because when I walked once a day it made me tired but I did not loose. My cancer pills make me so I don't loose weight but the 3 times a day seems to be working. My husband is giving me a little bit of hassle because I leave and go and walk and I am not home to answer the phone for my business and it always seems to ring when I'm not home. But he has had a head ace and trying to do all the work around the house and mowing. He put me a really nice fan up that looks like palm leaves and is cream colored and the ceiling is pine tree green. It is on our car port which is attached to the garage. So it does look really nice and all the neighbor hood ladies really like it.

No comments: