Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fire on the lake while walking

Well what an exciting walk I had tonight. It was my third walk today. My friends and I were walking on the trail and we were almost done when the little boy that was with us said fire on the lake. Well guess what he was right, dark red flames were bellowing with black smoke. It was a fiberglass boat that is why it was so black. All the other boats were surrounding it and soon the police boat came fly with there lights flashing. Here some kids had completely filled there boat up with gas. The road a couple of miles into the lake and I guess it stopped and they were trying to get it started and it cought on fire some how. Thank goodness they were all OK.
The boat was completely burnt but it still had not sunk when I left which I could not believe it wasn't.
Earlyer today my husband and I went to my daughters and put a Microwave above her stove. We will put white tiles below it and I hand painted lemons on the tiles also, so it should look nice. So when I was at my daughters we took a walk with her dog. That was my second walk I would have walked longer but the dog got tired and we had to go home.
Well that was my day and hope you had a good day to.

No comments: